Wednesday, 13 August 2014

L'Oréal Super Liner Gel Intenza

Hi Everyone! I've been crazy busy with work this past week and haven't had a chance to do a tutorial for you, but I figured I'd review this little fella instead. I'm somewhat of a gel liner newbie, having only tried the Inglot one before. I've always opted for liquids before, but gels are so much more versatile and I'd heard good things about this one, so decided to give it a go. 
It comes in a sleek 2.8g glass jar with a metallic gold lid and an oval shaped flat synthetic brush. I haven't used this brush with it, as I prefer a fine, pointed brush or and angled one, but it makes for a fantastic little lip brush! 
I've been trying this out for about a month now and I must say I'm very pleased with it. I find it easy to work with, it's a really lovely consistency, not too thick and not too runny, as well as being nice and pigmented. It dries quite fast once applied, but not so fast that you don't have time to move it around, if you're softening out your line or using it as a base for shadow. That's one of the reasons I wanted to get it, to act as a dark base for smokey looks, like I showed in my last tutorial. I'm happy to report it lasted fantastically, not a crease in sight even on my oily lids. 

Another thing I'm hugely impressed with this is it's great for tight lining. As long as you don't apply too much, not a smudge on your lower waterline all day. Big thumbs up.
The final thing that sold me on this is that I heard it doesn't dry out as quickly as some other ones, which is obviously a big deal. Unfortunately I can't report if this is true or not yet, but I'm being careful not to leave the lid off for unnecessary amounts of time and shutting the lid as tight as I can in between. 

Overall, I'm super pleased with this so far, definitely recommend if you're on the market for a new eyeliner. If you've tried this I'd love to hear your thoughts on it! 

Much Love xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate all your feedback, let me know what you think, make suggestions, ask questions, I'll try to reply to any queries :) Much Love xx